The confidential, vendor-free membership organization for chief marketing officers at the world’s biggest companies.
The CMO Board is currently in the organizing process.
A group of large companies are coming together to create the CMO Board.
As a leader, the challenges you face are significant.
And while there are a lot of great groups out there, there’s no confidential, vendor-free community specifically for the leaders of this function.
CMO Board Qualifications
- Decision maker: Senior decision makers who set strategy and policy.
- Substantial professional experience.
- Knowledge and experience to contribute to high-level discussions.
- No vendors: Major BtoB or BtoC client-side companies only.
- Minimum size: At least $1B in revenue and 4,000 employees.
- Active program: Members must have established programs and knowledge to share.
Interested in being a Founding Board Member? We’d love to meet you.
Back to Board.org
Head back to the homepage to check out our other communities.