The confidential, vendor-free membership organization for people leading data at the world’s biggest companies.
The Data Board is currently in the organizing process.
A group of large companies are coming together to create the Data Board.
As a leader, the challenges you face are significant.
And while there are a lot of great groups out there, there’s no confidential, vendor-free community specifically for the leaders of this function.
Data Board Membership Criteria
- Senior decision-makers who have responsibility for their program. Determines strategy, sets policy, controls budgets, selects vendors, hires staff, and manages the team. Minimum title of manager (no exceptions).
- Substantial, relevant professional experience. Extensive experience representing your organization in confidential conversations with senior executives at major corporations.
- Subject matter expertise. Able to contribute to high-level discussions on strategy and leadership in this field.
- No vendors: Major BtoB or BtoC client-side companies only.
- Minimum size: At least $1B in revenue and 4,000 full-time employees.
- Active data strategy program: Members must have established programs and knowledge to share.