The community for people leading marketing technology strategy at the world’s biggest companies.
We have confidential conversations you can’t have anywhere else, in our private community for people like you.
This is where you ask, “Hey, what are you doing about ____?” You get answers, when you need them, from senior-level people like you. Everything’s facilitated, on topic, distraction free, and confidential.
All you have to do is ask the question
There are five easy ways to start a conversation:
- Come to a meeting.
- Hop on a call.
- Email the members.
- Ask anonymously.
- Talk to the staff.
We set up the conversations
All the answers come from members:
- Fast Feedback: Post a question, get an answer by email.
- Community Calls: Facilitated phone discussions on deep issues.
- Board Meetings: Face-to-face connections and conversations.
- Direct Discussions: We introduce you to a member who can help.
- We take care of everything so you can focus on great conversations.
- We eliminate all the distractions. Everything is facilitated and moderated.
- We won’t ask you to do anything else.
- We won’t try to sell you anything else. We don’t do conferences, research, or consulting.
You get three important benefits:
Information you can’t get anywhere else
Practitioners who’ve actually done it have the answers, and they’re only sharing it in our confidential community. Vendors don’t know, and you can’t ask your team.
Whatever you’re planning, someone in the community already knows the pitfalls and shortcuts. Sleep better knowing you’ll never be caught by surprise.
Confidence and credibility from benchmarking
Know that your plan is a best practice because you benchmarked against companies like yours.
Vendor free. No selling.
As a member, you will never get a sales pitch for anything, ever. There are no sponsors, and we will never give vendors access to you. There are no exceptions. We’ll never sell you anything else.
Leaders only. Every member is screened.
This is a community for people like you, with jobs like yours, at companies like yours — and problems like yours. Members lead programs at the world’s biggest companies. No vendors and nobody junior.
- Decision maker: Senior decision makers who set strategy and policy.
- Substantial professional experience.
- Marketing technology sophistication: Knowledge and experience to contribute to high-level discussions.
- No vendors: Major BtoB or BtoC client-side companies only.
- Minimum size: At least $1B revenue and 4,000 employees.
- Budget authority: At least $500,000 directly related budget.
A community of support.
Most of all — and you won’t believe us until after you join — this is not like other business groups. It’s a community of friends who will support you and help you win. It feels like a family.