Please contact your membership director for login instructions.
The community for people leading marketing technology strategy at the world’s biggest companies.
About the Community
The Martech Board is for the senior leaders of marketing technology strategy at the world’s biggest brands.
We’re the private, vendor-free community for peer-to-peer support from leaders like you. There are certain things you can only talk about in total confidence with people like you, with jobs like yours (and problems like yours), at companies like yours.
Topics We’re Discussing
- How is marketing technology integrated within your enterprise? What are the opportunities and risks you’re thinking about?
- Which vendors are you using, and how helpful are they?
- How is your team structured?
Who Can Join
- Decision maker: Senior decision makers who set strategy and policy.
- Substantial professional experience.
- Marketing technology sophistication: Knowledge and experience to contribute to high-level discussions.
- No vendors: Major BtoB or BtoC client-side companies only.
- Minimum size: At least $1B in revenue and 4,000 employees.
- Budget authority: At least $500,000 directly related budget.
We provide forums, meetings, and content where members can collaborate, network, and share peer-to-peer best practices, strategies, benchmarks, and business advice; in person and online.