Member Nomination Form
The Application Process
When you make a nomination, you represent that the nominee is a senior decision maker with substantial, relevant professional experience and subject matter expertise. They are ready to represent your organization to a group of senior leaders.
The process takes up to two weeks, and anyone who fails to meet the screening criteria will not be accepted into the community.
How it works:
- All reviews are discreet. We will only communicate with you and the nominee.
- As we review the qualifications, we may contact you with further questions, and we may set up a nomination call to learn more directly from the nominee.
- There is no expedited process. We can’t fast-track someone just to get them into an upcoming call or meeting.
- We’ll notify you if the nominee isn’t accepted.
- If a nominee is accepted, congratulations! After the confidentiality agreement is complete, they will have full access to the community.