The community for people who make women’s empowerment programs happen at big companies.
You’ll love this.
As a member, you’ll get three important benefits:
Information you can’t get anywhere else
Practitioners who’ve actually done it have the answers, and they’re only sharing it in our confidential community. Vendors don’t know, and you can’t ask your team.
Whatever you’re planning, someone in the community already knows the pitfalls and shortcuts. Sleep better knowing you’ll never be caught by surprise.
Confidence and credibility from benchmarking
Know that your plan is a best practice because you benchmarked against companies like yours.
A community of support.
Most of all — and you won’t believe us until after you join — this is not like other business groups. It’s a community of friends who will support you and help you win. It feels like a family.
Get our Short List newsletter!
Looking for news about women’s empowerment leaders like you? The Short List’s got you covered. We’ll send you our weekly, curated list on what’s going on in the women’s empowerment universe at the world’s biggest brands. From strategy to career updates to conference info, you’ll get it all. Join our other subscribers today!
Who can join?
- Decision maker: Hands-on leaders of women’s empowerment programs (officially or unofficially).
- Practitioners who are running programs (beyond passionate advocates or executive sponsors).
- Substantial professional experience.
- No vendors: Major BtoB or BtoC client-side companies only.
- Minimum size: At least $1B revenue and 4,000 employees.