We’d like to extend a huge thank you to our Talent Marketing Board members, Jennifer Lashua and Raj Suri, for hosting us at Intel Corporation!
50 recruitment marketing and employer brand leaders from 32 major companies got together to talk about the things that are most important to their work right now.
We heard 4 Show & Tell talks from Talent Marketing Board members, all people leading employer brand and recruitment marketing at the world’s biggest companies.
They shared stories about projects they led, a challenge they faced, what went well, what didn’t work, and what they hope to do next. We heard from:
- Intel’s Jennifer Lashua on how they’ve reinvented their employer brand to stay relevant in an ever-changing industry.
- JuliAnn Drozdowski on how Fidelity Investments approaches having a sustainable multi-channel social media presence for their employer brand.
- Amgen’s John Graham Jr. on the power of personal branding on LinkedIn.
- Jessica Nelson on how USAA has built an enterprise employer brand from the ground up.
We also heard 3 Member-Led Discussions from:
- Farzana Scofield at Honeywell on setting expectations for Glassdoor with your leadership.
- Stacia Smith with Lockheed Martin on building an engineering community to nurture early career talent.
- Sharon Myhre at Kohl’s Department Stores on identifying, managing, and utilizing talent brand ambassadors within your employee base.
Plus, we had an exclusive chat with Intel Corporation’s Chief Talent Officer, Amber Grewal, an industry benchmarking session, a guided tour of the Intel Museum, and lots of peer-to-peer unconference discussions where Talent Marketing Board members set the agenda in real time by picking the topics that mattered most to them while at the meeting.
You won’t want to miss the next opportunity to have face-to-face conversations with people like you at companies like yours.
Here are the companies who were there: Agilent Technologies, Airbnb, Amgen, Apple, Arm, BAE Systems, Bank of the West, Capital One, Cypress Semiconductor, Expedia, Fidelity Investments, Great Clips, Hilton, The Home Depot, Honeywell, Intel, Intuit, Kohl’s Department Stores, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Micron Technology, MUFG, NetApp, Progressive Insurance, Qualcomm, ServiceNow, Synopsys, Target, Uber, Universal Music Group, USAA, Vanguard, and Western Digital.
We’re gearing up for our series of Mini Board Meetings in Chicago, Washington D.C., and NYC in April. No sales pitches, no vendors, just more amazing conversations like these. Stay tuned for updates!