Last week we wrapped up our first SocialMedia.org Talent family reunion at Member Meeting 1 in Orlando!
31 talent acquisition and employer brand leaders who own leading social media at 16 major corporations got together to talk about the things that are most important to their work right now.
Here are the brands who were there: AbbVie, AT&T, BASF, Blizzard Entertainment, Cisco, Dell, Enterprise Holdings, Great Clips, Honeywell, John Deere, Johnson & Johnson, Kindred Healthcare, Lockheed Martin, T-Mobile, UnitedHealth Group, and Vanguard.
We heard six Show & Tell presentations from SocialMedia.org Talent members.
They shared stories about projects they had led, challenges they had faced, what went well, what didn’t work, and what they hope to do next. We heard from:
- Charlotte Jones on how Lockheed Martin enhanced its talent management strategy through Glassdoor analytics.
- UnitedHealth Group’s Heather Polivka on how she uses personas and journey maps to shape their content strategy and deliver content their users find engaging and appropriately tailored to meet their needs.
- Cisco’s Carmen Collins on how to use Snapchat and Instagram Stories to your best advantage.
- Jennifer Newbill from Dell on what it means to “think globally, act locally.”
- Stephanie Scher on how Vanguard uses voice-of-employee metrics to improve candidate and employee experiences.
- Tisha Leslie from T-Mobile on empowering employees to speak about what matters to them at work and in life.
You won’t want to miss the next opportunity to have face-to-face conversations with people like you at brands like yours.
Stay tuned for information about our next meeting!