Last week we wrapped up our fifth Board Meeting in Philadelphia.
39 recruitment marketing and employer brand leaders from 33 major companies got together to talk about the things that are most important to their work right now.
We heard 4 Show & Tell talks from Talent Marketing Board members, all people leading employer brand and recruitment marketing at the world’s biggest companies.
They shared stories about projects they led, a challenge they faced, what went well, what didn’t work, and what they hope to do next. We heard from:
- Charlotte Jones from Lockheed Martin on how to communicate the talent marketing value proposition.
- Kate Klingman on BASF’s employee spotlight video series.
- James Toy on how Evonik rallied their employer brand #HumanChemistry to tell an authentic, consistent story across all media.
- Frank Emanuele with Liberty Mutual Insurance on rebuilding your organic content strategy.
We also heard 4 Member-Led Discussions from:
- Bosch’s Sarah Steele on leveraging LinkedIn campaigns to attract top talent.
- Rex Pickar at Kellogg Company on activating and localizing your employer brand and EVP.
- Sharon Tisdale-Reis from Bristol-Myers Squibb on prioritizing diversity in your recruitment marketing strategy.
- Progressive Insurance’s Erin Hendrick on vendor shortlists heading into 2020.
Plus, we had lots of peer-to-peer unconference discussions where Talent Marketing Board members set the agenda in real time by picking the topics that mattered most to them while at the meeting.
You won’t want to miss the next opportunity to have face-to-face conversations with people like you at companies like yours.
Here are the companies who were there: Ahold USA, Ally Financial, Amtrak, ARAMARK, Armstrong World Industries, BASF, Bosch, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Brother International Corporation, Burlington Coat Factory, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Evonik, Fannie Mae, Great Clips, Kellogg Company, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Lockheed Martin, Olympus, Pilot Travel Centers, Progressive Insurance, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Sanofi US, Staples, Synovus, Tapestry, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Vanguard, W.L. Gore & Associates, Walmart, Waste Management, Wendy’s International, WeWork, and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts.
We’re gearing up for Board Meeting 6 in Chicago, October 8-9. No sales pitches, no vendors, just more amazing conversations like these. Save your spot here: https://board.org/talent/meetings/bm6/