Mini Board Meeting
New York City
April 11, 2019
Here’s what you need to know for the meeting. Please RSVP below.
Barclays, Beiersdorf, Booking Holdings, Bristol-Myers Squibb, EmblemHealth, Evonik Industries AG, MetLife, Mondelez International, New York Life, TD Ameritrade, Travelers, Turner Construction, and Verizon.
- Only RSVP if you can definitely attend. This is a structured conversation with facilitators and limited seats. (If you can’t make it, please give us enough warning to invite someone from the waitlist.)
- This meeting is confidential. You will be required to agree to our confidentiality rules when you register.
- Thursday, April 11, 2019.
- AMA Conference Center — 1601 Broadway, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10019.
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM. Discussions start promptly at 9:00 AM, please be on time.
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM — Breakfast Discussions and Introduction
- 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM — Facilitated Conversation on Helping Our Employers Resonate with Women: Making our employers an attractive place to work for women is a point of passion and priority. We’ll discuss how we’re transposing current employer brand content to make it more relatable to women on social, in job descriptions, and our career sites. Together, we’ll unpack how we’re recruiting women to traditionally male-saturated roles (like tech or finance), the vendors and tools we use, and what values we highlight.
- 10:55 AM – 12:00 PM — Small Group Discussions
Who’s going to be there?
Everyone in the room will be leading an employer brand and recruitment marketing program at a big company. This is a meeting for people like you, with jobs like yours, at companies like yours — and problems like yours.
No vendors, sponsors, press, small businesses, or junior / front-line staff allowed.
Attendees will be from member companies and invited guests from similarly-sized companies.
What are we going to discuss?
You’ll get candid, honest insights from experienced peers. Bring a list of the things you’re working on right now. We’d love to help.
Some early topics that have been suggested include:
- Candidate journey mapping
- Career sites
- Glassdoor strategy
- Employer brand hashtags
- Training employees to be social advocates
- Sourcing VoE content
What’s the format?
Here’s an explanation of the format from one of our other meetings. We’ve been running similar meetings for the past 12 years — it’s a very efficient format to get high value in limited time.
Why is there no fee and who is funding this?
The Talent Marketing Board is a community for people leading employer brand and recruitment marketing at the world’s biggest companies. We have members-only meetings about four times a year. Because our meetings are confidential, we host smaller meetings for guests to see what we do. In total transparency, we think you’re going to love it and will want to join the community.