Mini Board Meeting
September 25, 2019
Peer-to-Peer Conversations with the Talent Marketing Board before LinkedIn Talent Connect
If you’re planning to attend LinkedIn Talent Connect in Dallas, we’re having an exclusive, off-the-record discussion with talent attraction, employer brand, and recruitment marketing leaders at major corporations before the LinkedIn conference begins.
It’ll be a great way to connect with talent marketing leaders just like you — away from all the noise and distractions of the conference and vendors. Here’s some feedback from one of our Board Members who attended a similar meeting ahead of Indeed Interactive in Austin last Spring:
Keep providing this safe space for small, breakout collaboration! I found that one afternoon [at the Mini Board Meeting] so much more valuable than the entire Indeed Interactive conference. — Amy Winebright, Dell
Who’s Coming (So Far)
7-Eleven, Activision Blizzard, Anixter International, Apple, AstraZeneca, Asurion, AT&T, BlackRock, Brooks Brothers, C.H. Robinson, Chewy, Delek US, DICK’S Sporting Goods, Ericsson, Expedia Group, Extended Stay Hotels, Fidelity Investments, Flex, Hilton, Macquarie Group, Mars, Mazda, Newell Brands, Schneider Electric, Tapestry, USAA, and Western Digital.
- Only RSVP if you can definitely attend. This is a structured conversation with facilitators and limited seats. (If you can’t make it, please give us enough warning to invite someone from the waitlist.)
- This meeting is confidential. You will be required to agree to our confidentiality rules when you register.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019.
- Venue: Checkered Past Winery — 1409 S Lamar Street, Dallas, TX 75215 (3-minute drive from Convention Center).
- 9 AM – 12 PM. Discussions start promptly at 9 AM, please be on time.
What’s Going to Happen
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM — Breakfast Discussions
- 9:30 AM – 10:45 AM — Facilitated Conversation on Benchmarking LinkedIn Strategy and Value:
- For many of us, LinkedIn is an attractive platform as they present themselves as a one-stop shop for nearly everything a talent marketer could need. During this round-table discussion, we’ll benchmark the different ways we’re using the channel for job postings, job ads, and social content. Plus, we’ll discuss the overall ROI we’re seeing and the accuracy and value of the metrics they deliver. Together, we’ll all enjoy a leadership level, brands-only, confidential conversation to sync up on LinkedIn before the conference.
- 10:45 AM – 10:55 AM — Break
- 10:55 AM – 12:00 PM — Small Group Discussions
Who’s going to be there?
Everyone in the room will be leading an employer brand and recruitment marketing program at a big company. This is a meeting for people like you, with jobs like yours, at companies like yours — and problems like yours.
No vendors, sponsors, press, small businesses, or junior/front-line staff allowed.
Attendees will be from member companies and invited guests from similarly-sized companies.
What are we going to discuss?
You’ll get candid, honest insights from experienced peers. Bring a list of the things you’re working on right now. We’d love to help.
Some early topics that have been suggested include:
- Activating a new (or rebranded) EVP
- Review site strategy (Indeed, Glassdoor, Fairygodboss, and more)
- Measuring the social candidate experience
- Building a tribe of social ambassadors
- Sourcing authentic, passionate, and sharable content from employees
What’s the format?
Here’s an explanation of the format from one of our other meetings. We’ve been running similar meetings for the past 12 years — it’s a very efficient format to get high value in limited time.
Why is there no fee and who is funding this?
The Talent Marketing Board is a community for people leading employer brand and recruitment marketing at the world’s biggest companies. We have members-only meetings about four times a year. Because our meetings are confidential, we host smaller meetings for guests to see what we do. In total transparency, we think you’re going to love it and will want to join the community.
RSVP for the Waitlist
NOTE: ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO REVIEW
Submitting this form does not mean you’ve been approved for the meeting — do not book your travel yet (unless you’re already in town for LinkedIn Talent Connect).
This is a private meeting for Talent Marketing Board members and invited guests. All registrations are subject to approval at the sole discretion of Board.org.