Mini Board Meeting
May 13, 2019
Peer-to-Peer Conversations with the Talent Marketing Board at Indeed Interactive
If you’re planning to attend Indeed Interactive, we’re having an exclusive, off-the-record discussion with talent attraction, employer brand, and recruitment marketing leaders at major corporations before the Indeed conference begins.
It’ll be a great way to connect with talent marketing leaders just like you — away from all the noise and distractions of the conference and vendors. No sales pitches, no pressure. Just great conversations and a chance for you to meet some of our Board Members.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Darden, Dell, DISH Network Corporation, Georgia-Pacific, Informatica, Kohl’s Department Stores, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Syneos Health, USAA, WellCare Health, and Wells Fargo.
- Only RSVP if you can definitely attend. This is a structured conversation with facilitators and limited seats. (If you can’t make it, please give us enough warning to invite someone from the waitlist.)
- This meeting is confidential. You will be required to agree to our confidentiality rules when you register.
- Monday, May 13, 2019.
- Venue: Parkside (301 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78701).
- 1 PM – 4 PM. Discussions start promptly at 1 PM, please be on time.
What’s Going to Happen
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM — Welcome and Introductions
- 1:30 PM – 2:45 PM — Facilitated Conversation on Strategizing Our Relationship with Indeed and Other Review Sites: There’ve been a lot of policy shifts with our most popular review sites recently, and they remain the first stop on the candidate journey. Join us to benchmark your relationships with these sites before the Indeed Interactive conference begins. Together, we’ll discuss how we approach working with these vendors, increase reviews/traffic for our brands, manage company ratings, build a response plan, and compare review sites to one another.
- 2:45 PM – 2:55 PM — Break
- 2:55 PM – 4:00 PM — Small Group Discussions
- 4:00 – 5:00 PM — Happy Hour
Who’s going to be there?
Everyone in the room will be leading an employer brand and recruitment marketing program at a big company. This is a meeting for people like you, with jobs like yours, at companies like yours — and problems like yours.
No vendors, sponsors, press, small businesses, or junior/front-line staff allowed.
Attendees will be from member companies and invited guests from similarly-sized companies.
What are we going to discuss?
You’ll get candid, honest insights from experienced peers. Bring a list of the things you’re working on right now. We’d love to help.
Some early topics that have been suggested include:
- Activating a new (or rebranded) EVP
- Review site strategy (Indeed, Glassdoor, Fairygodboss, and more)
- Measuring the social candidate experience
- Building a tribe of social ambassadors
- Sourcing authentic, passionate, and sharable content from employees
What’s the format?
Here’s an explanation of the format from one of our other meetings. We’ve been running similar meetings for the past 12 years — it’s a very efficient format to get high value in limited time.
Why is there no fee and who is funding this?
The Talent Marketing Board is a community for people leading employer brand and recruitment marketing at the world’s biggest companies. We have members-only meetings about four times a year. Because our meetings are confidential, we host smaller meetings for guests to see what we do. In total transparency, we think you’re going to love it and will want to join the community.
Registration is Closed