How can we help?
We’re here to take care of you — before, during, and after the Board Meeting. Let us know if there’s anything we can do to give you a great meeting experience. Contact your friendly Membership Director or use this form to contact us.
Dates and Pricing
- Members — $500 (Includes admission to both meeting days and private Member Dinner on March 13)
- Guests — $250 (Includes admission only on March 13)
Our Hosted Venue
- Intel Corporation (2200 Mission College Blvd, RNB Building, Santa Clara, CA 95054)
- Hyatt House Santa Clara (3915 Rivermark Plaza | 408-486-0800)
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara (5101 Great America Pkwy | 408-200-1234)
- Santa Clara Marriott (2700 Mission College Blvd | 408-988-1500)
- The Plaza Suites (3100 Lakeside Dr | 408-748-9800)
- Hilton Santa Clara (4949 Great America Pkwy | 408-330-0001)
If you are unable to attend the meeting — well, we’ll miss you. We understand that things happen. You can get a full refund or credit toward a future meeting if you cancel six or more days in advance. If you cancel within two to five days before the meeting, we will credit you toward a future meeting. We do not issue refunds or credits for cancellations within 24 hours or no-shows (including for weather and travel-related issues).
You cannot transfer your registration to another person, and nobody can show up in your place. Each attendee must be approved in advance. If you can’t make it, please cancel your registration, and we’ll issue you a credit or refund according to our cancellation policy.
We’re totally casual. Jeans are fine. It’s one of the perks of a confidential meeting — nobody back at the office will know what you wear. (No shirt, no shoes, no service.)
We do not accept sponsors at Board Meetings.
Blogger and Press Passes
Sorry, no bloggers, press, or outsiders of any kind are allowed at this confidential meeting.