As we close out 2020, a lot of people are saying “good riddance” — and who can blame them?
But, if there's one silver lining for all of us, it's how much this community came together to support each other.
We broke every record in terms of engagement, participation, and conversations. And we also broke the ones that are harder to count — the number of “I'd-be-lost-without-these-people” moments and the “that-saved-my-day” member contributions.
Talent Acquisition & Marketing Board members made a hard time much more manageable for one another this year.
Here's a look at the big numbers:
- 78 Community Calls with record participation (you and your fellow members dialed into these conversations 984 times!).
- Our biggest Community Call of the year was focused on recruiting in a time when people are being told to stay home, with 43 members on the line.
- A Board Chairs-only call just for those leading teams during this crisis — so off the record, we didn't record it.
- 2 calls responding to urgent topics: The Facebook ad boycott and women dropping from the workforce during the pandemic.
- 589 Fast Feedback conversations on topics you can't talk about anywhere else. Wow.
- 16 new members: Ace Hardware, Ally, Aramark, Atkins, BJ's Wholesale Club, Boehringer Ingelheim, Boston Scientific, BrightStar Care, Citizens Financial Group, Freddie Mac, The Hanover Insurance Group, The Hartford, Kindred Healthcare, Qualcomm, Suncor Energy, and U.S. Bank.
We know a switch isn't going to flip on January 1, 2021…
There will still be challenges to work through, things we couldn't have seen coming, and unprecedented situations. But this community will always be here for you, no matter what's going on in the world.
— The team at the TA&M Board