The community for people leading social media strategy for recruiting, employer branding, culture, and employee engagement at major corporations.
About the Community
This is the community for people leading social media strategy for recruiting, employer branding, culture, and employee engagement at major corporations.
We’re focused on issues related to how to use social media to develop a great team. If this is the area you’re responsible for, you’ll this community, and everyone you meet will have a job like yours.
We’re the private, vendor-free community for peer-to-peer support from leaders like you. There are certain things you can only talk about in total confidence with people like you, with jobs like yours (and problems like yours), at companies like yours.
Who Can Join
- Decision maker: Senior decision makers who set strategy and policy.
- Substantial professional experience.
- Social media sophistication: Knowledge and experience to contribute to high-level discussions.
- No vendors: Major BtoB or BtoC client-side companies only.
- Minimum size: At least $1B in revenue and 4,000 employees.
- At least $500,000 directly related budget.
- Sophisticated in social media: Well-established social media programs for talent.
- Ethical, generous, and kind: Members must be trustworthy and uphold the highest standards of social media ethics.
- North American-based and English-speaking: Member activities happen during U.S. business hours in English.
AbbVie, American Airlines, AT&T, Blizzard Entertainment, Cisco, CVS Pharmacy, Dell, Enterprise Holdings, Great Clips, John Deere, Johnson & Johnson, Keybank, Kingston Technology, Lockheed Martin, Meijer, T-Mobile, Target, UnitedHealth Group, and Vanguard.
Cost and Membership Terms
- $15,000 annual corporate membership.
- Includes participation for your senior-most leaders focused on social media strategy for talent (typically 3-5 individuals).