The community for people running social media at major hospitals.
About the Community
We’re the private, vendor-free community for peer-to-peer support from leaders like you. There are certain things you can only talk about in total confidence with people like you, with jobs like yours (and problems like yours), at companies like yours.
Who Can Join
- Decision maker: Members must be senior decision makers who set strategy and policy for social media programs. They have a seat at the table to determine strategy, control budgets, hire staff, and select third-party vendors.
- Substantial professional experience: Members must have substantial professional experience in a directly related role (marketing, communications, PR, etc.). They need proven experience working alongside strategic decision makers.
- Social media sophistication: Members must have knowledge and experience that allows them to contribute to high-level discussions regarding social media strategy and leadership.
Advocate Health Care*, Allegheny Health Network, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, Atlantic Health System, Augusta University Health, Aurora Health Care, Avera Health, Banner Health, Baptist Health Jacksonville, Baptist Health System*, Boston Children’s Hospital*, Cancer Treatment Centers of America*, Care New England Health System, Children’s Health, Children’s Hospital Colorado, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin*, Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Children’s National Health System, The Christ Hospital, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center*, Cooper University Health Care, Fairview Health Services*, Franciscan Alliance, HCR ManorCare, Henry Ford Health System, Hospital for Special Surgery, Indiana University Health, Johns Hopkins Medicine*, Kaiser Permanente*, Kindred Healthcare*, Mayo Clinic*, MedStar Health, Memorial Hermann Health System*, Mercy, Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare*, Michigan Medicine, Nemours Children’s Health System*, Northwell Health*, Northwestern Medicine, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Oregon Health and Science University*, Orlando Health, Parkview Health, Penn Medicine, Piedmont Healthcare, Providence St. Joseph Health*, Riverside Healthcare, Rush University Medical Center*, Sarasota Memorial Health Care System, Sentara Healthcare, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Stanford Children’s Health*, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children*, UAB Health System, UC Davis Health*, UnityPoint Health*, University Hospitals*, University of Iowa Health Care, The University of Vermont Medical Center*, UT Southwestern Medical Center, UW Health, Vanderbilt University Medical Center*
Cost and Membership Terms
- $15,000 annual corporate membership.
- Includes participation for your senior-most leaders focused on social media at your hospital (typically 3-5 individuals).