Lauren Riley, Managing Director of Global Environmental Affairs and Sustainability at United Airlines, joined the Sustainable Nation podcast to discuss their GHC reduction goals and their commitment to realizing net zero without carbon offsets.
- United’s GHG reduction goals and its commitment to realizing net zero without carbon offsets
- Direct air capture technology to sequester carbon and United’s investment in 1point5
- The advantages and challenges of sustainable aviation fuel
- Eco-Skies Alliance
- United’s partnership with Archer Aviation
- Advice and recommendations for sustainability leaders