Jeremy Ball, Vice President of Internal Communications, Philanthropy, and Events at Big Lots, joined the Engage for Good podcast to discuss their partnership with On Our Sleeves — the movement for children’s mental health — and their Million Classroom Project.
The episode covered:
- Advice for securing corporate partners in historically “taboo” cause areas
- Advice on corporate advocacy and how to get started
- What the On Our Sleeves Movement and the Million Classroom Project are
- How Big Lots is involved in the partnerships
- How the team refocused the One Our Sleeves mission and strategy amid the pandemic
- What’s on the horizon for the partnership