No vendors. Big companies. Leaders only. (Yes, really.)
This is a vendor-free community for people like you, with jobs like yours, at companies like yours — and problems like yours.
This is the group for people leading the strategy. Members are senior decision makers, along with their inner circle. You’ll be talking with people who are actually setting the plan and overseeing the programs, with experience and knowledge to share. Never find yourself with a recent hire, trainee, or junior staff.
Who’s in this group: senior leaders at major corporations with an active DEI strategy.
DEI Board Membership Criteria
- Senior decision-makers who determine corporate strategy, set policy, control budgets, select vendors, hire staff, and manage teams. Minimum title of director or equivalent experience.
- Substantial, relevant professional experience. Extensive experience representing your organization in confidential conversations with senior executives at major corporations.
- Subject matter expertise. Able to contribute to high-level discussions on strategy and leadership in this field.
- No vendors: Major BtoB or BtoC client-side companies only.
- Minimum size: At least $1B in revenue and 4,000 full-time employees.
- Active in DEI: Members must be actively establishing or rolling out strategy and have knowledge to share.
Every single participant and company is screened. No exceptions.
Absolutely no vendors will ever be allowed to participate in this organization. No exceptions. As a member, you will never get a sales pitch for anything, ever. There are no sponsors, and we will never give vendors access to you.
Big companies with an active DEI strategy.
Every member company has $1B or more in revenue, with at least 4,000 employees. The members of this group have sophisticated or quickly evolving DEI strategies and experience to share. Because the scale they operate on is just like yours, the solutions to the challenges often work for your organization — even when you’re in completely different industries.
Learn more:Read about our no-vendor policy
Hands-on leaders who drive the strategy.
Every member you meet will be a senior leader who’s a decision maker with substantial professional experience. They understand the challenges you face and are ready to help.
This community is not a training organization and is not for front-line staff. It’s not for people in tactical roles. New hires, people in entry-level roles, and junior staff (even if they’re being groomed for a future leadership role) are not allowed.