Welcome to the Data Board Member Center!
The Member Center is your go-to place to ask (or answer) a question, connect with other members, and stay up to date on community news and events. Here’s a basic rundown of what you need to know to get started:
- You can reply to discussions directly from your inbox — no need to log in.
- Check out the events schedule to see when the next call or meeting is taking place here.
- Find all current and past discussions on the Fast Feedback tab.
- Lookup bio and contact information of your fellow Board Members in the Directory.
Plus, check out these other features to help you make connections and keep track of conversations:
- A seamless mobile experience: Try it on your phone!
- The option to mute a topic: You can politely opt-out of a conversation that’s not relevant to you and still receive updates from other discussions. Just look for the “You’re subscribed, click to mute” link at the bottom of each discussion thread.
You can also check the following videos, which break down the different ways you can use the Member Center:
Member Center Tour
How to ask a question
What makes a good question
How to respond to a question
Feel free to jump right in! If you see a problem (or just have a question), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.