As we close out 2020, a lot of people are saying “good riddance” — and who can blame them?
But, if there's one silver lining for all of us, it's how much this community came together to support each other.
We broke every record in terms of engagement, participation, and conversations. And we also broke the ones that are harder to count — the number of “I'd-be-lost-without-these-people” moments and the “that-saved-my-day” member contributions.
CSR Board members made a hard time much more manageable for one another this year.
Here's a look at the big numbers:
- 94 Community Calls with record participation (you and your fellow members dialed into these conversations 1,290 times!).
- Our biggest Community Call of the year was focused on managing charitable responses and employee hardship assistance after March’s COVID-19 shutdowns. We had 53 members on the line.
- 5 calls responding to urgent topics: The Blackrock ESG announcement, two calls on COVID-19, two calls on civil unrest, plus 15 additional “huddle” calls in the Spring on managing our COVID-19 responses.
- 803 Fast Feedback conversations on topics you can't talk about anywhere else. Wow.
- 41 new members: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc., ADP, Adtalem Global Education, Alcon, Alliant Energy, Aptiv, Bank of the West, BD, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celestica, Charles Schwab, Chick-fil-A, Corning, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Erie Insurance Group, Expedia Group, Farmers Insurance, FirstEnergy, Intuit, Keurig Dr Pepper, Lam Research, Mayo Clinic, McCain Foods, Mr. Cooper, Nestle Waters North America, Nexteer Automotive, Northwestern Mutual, Olympus, Otis, PayPal, Qurate Retail Group, Raymond James Financial, Rheem Manufacturing, Rite Aid, Royal Caribbean Group, Sherwin-Williams, T. Rowe Price, Union Pacific Railroad, UnitedHealthcare, Walgreens Boots Alliance, and West Pharmaceutical Services.
We know a switch isn't going to flip on January 1, 2021…
There will still be challenges to work through, things we couldn't have seen coming, and unprecedented situations. But this community will always be here for you, no matter what's going on in the world.
— The team at the CSR Board