The confidential, vendor-free membership organization for people leading innovative banking.
The Bank Innovation Board is currently in the organizing process.
A group of large companies are coming together to create the Bank Innovation Board.
As a leader, the challenges you face are significant.
And while there are a lot of great groups out there, there’s no confidential, vendor-free community specifically for the leaders of this function.
Bank Innovation Board Qualifications
- Decision maker: Senior decision makers who set strategy and policy.
- Substantial professional experience.
- Knowledge and experience to contribute to high-level discussions.
- Retail banks, commercial banks, and credit unions in the US and Canada.
- At least $1B assets and 500 employees.
- Active innovation program with senior-level staff and budget.